Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Catch Up and other things...

Greetings from Rear  Window!





          Definetly  been awhile. Harvey has  started his Physical  and Occupational therapy Harvey's therapist thinks he could be dealing with sensory processing disorder or sensery integragation disorder. To describe it   basically he is too aware of his surroundings  unlike most kids   arent aware of their surroundings they just go to the next thing The goal is to find what calms him and helps  make him focus.
April  has been  a heck of a month  for us  with starting  Harvey's therapy's. I feel a bit overwhelmed scheduling all these appointments putting them in my phone so I can hopefully remember.This past weekend we were suppose to go to Out of Africa wildlife park for my Birthday celebration we didn't get to it Harvey and I were sick  harvey had it before me  some how I caught the bug . I did manage to get some snap shots taken on Easter sunday and our furry feline  Mama "Cat".





No comments:

Post a Comment