Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What A Magnificent DAY!!!! I AM BOOKED FOR A SHOWCASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rear window Welcomes You!




                  Today I got the best news ever!!!!! I received a call from a organization RAW Natural Born Artists.org  they help feature artists to get exposure. I am booked for a showcase!!! my 1st show case I feel like a million dollars. I am a hard critic of my artwork. Apparently I must be really good otherwise they wouldn't have called, right? So I have my work cut out  for me I have to get painting like this week or weekend. Meanwhile I have to promote & gather decor for the booth   even possibly  business cards there is  so much more I never cared to think about til now!!


Come see my Show case Doors open 7:00pm-12am May 21st Monarch theater downtown phoenix General Admission/My artist ticket $15.00 +$1.95 I need 20 people to come support and have a great time there is going to be LIVE MUSIC & DJ a Fashion Show Make- Up artist photographers so much more .. Please when you buy your tickets online buy your tickets through my name & portal Thank you!!! RAWartists.org

       I need to sell approx.  20 tickets if I don't I have to make up the difference $300.00 yikes! I need all the help & support I can get I can't afford $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****the reason why? they need YOU to help the community so artist's like me are able to participate and get exposure.

http://www.rawartists.org/alexapayne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment