Thursday, March 12, 2015

Projects Cramming Spring Break

Rear Window Welcomes You!



    Good News  Harvey had a early intervention evaluation he will have a follow up tomorrow. My last blog post sounded depressing. I was trying to express in a way from first reaction while I slightly tapered down  my realization I Got Over It! Any how I have been enjoying my spring break  I got a major accomplished project done !!! I up-cycled my nightstand and my lamp set.

  I think my improvement  makes  our room more put together and Fancy!!! Next on my project list is Jame's dresser  mirror set to match .



          I finished this painting  a week  or two ago  I'll be working on my second  Picasso style soon      


 
I am still working on my photography  this is my most recent taken this week of Elsa&Harvey




No comments:

Post a Comment