Monday, February 9, 2015

rear window now open for service

Rear Window welcomes You

    I picked this beloved movie  title as my blog theme. Rear Window has Class,Style,Grace and subtle Thrills which is relevant in anything going on today. Mostly I will be posting my photography  home based  that can make your life seem  far  less than boring than mine.Lastly Rear Window   inspired me to want to aspire to be like  James Stewart's character being a national geographic photographer in midst of danger,travel, and photography in real time........


    Meanwhile....    

I'll keep things proper with a proper introduction I am Alexa Nielsen I'm 25 married to a great guy and I am a mother to a happy bouncing baby boy. My husband  suggested I start a blog  so I can post my photos. I have a natural eye for art & photography .I participated in art in grade school on up to high school I did art & photography classes. In my spare-time I like DIY tutorials, Home makeovers,Shabby chic up-sale, jewelery making & anything artsy fartsy.








No comments:

Post a Comment