Monday, February 23, 2015

Intrigued by Eye Colors ....Amber Eyes or Wolf eyes

Welcome to Rear Window




Lately, I've been reading up on  eye color articles. I never knew Amber was considered a type of color for brown. I always thought eye color was brown ,blue,and green that's it. I was wrong ! Apparently, Amber eyes are rarest eyes including green, grey,black and violet. Amber colored eyes are most common in South Asia and South America's. Amber eyes have lipochrom which is also in green eyes which give pale color of green almost grey flecks and ripples.Amber eyes get confused  with hazel because hazel has similar make- up. I had no idea I had really cool eyes. I always thought, Eh poop color eyes. I found a diverse  eye color chart that you can see which category your eyes might fall in
 

1 comment:

  1. Amber is more of a yellow or orange color. They are a solid golden hue. Love them.

    ReplyDelete